June Ipsy Glam Bag has arrived!
First off, the bag is Rebecca Minkoff-- what!? So freakin' cute! Love floral prints lately. Ok, onto the products.
Here's a few swatches:
|R-L: NYX Butter Gloss, Ofra Eyebrow Pencil, Nicka K Shimmer Liner in Blue|
1. NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair: this is a neutral milky light pink. Great to balance out a look with a strong eye and/or cheeks. It's just a good neutral everyday shade. The formula is really moisturizing but can feel heavy and slick. They have a great shade range are are $5 a pop. But that sweet, cake batter scent...gag.
2. Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil: This pencil is a neutral dark brown tone-- usually universal shades are cool, taupy-gray. This shade suits me much better. The formula is really waxy, and doesn't set so can fade and smudge a bit in when it gets up in temp. I think I'll like this in the cooler months. Good shade for me though.
3. Realtree for Her fragrance: this scent is described as "sweet, bright and irresistible." Yeah, ok, I like it. It really reminds me of Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy, which I love every know and again, but it's really brushes up against my "sweet" threshold for fragrances. I'll through this guy in my purse so I can spritz on the go!
4. Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiara Styling Cream: This product is meant to be used as a protective blow dry cream. It's supposed to fight frizz and breakage with coconut oil and other natural ingredients. It smells light and fresh, ever so slightly of coconut, and straight-up clean. I don't really heat style in the Spring/Summer so I'll be saving this one for the fall.
5. Nicka K Shimmer Liner in Blue: This liner is a super shimmery (almost glittery) turquoise blue. And this baby stays put to the point of staining, but that's what the risk you take for a long wearing formula like this liner. The applicator is a fine point, I think it's rubber, and can apply the thinnest line. I can see this right above classic black cat eyeliner for a bit of glitz. You will need an oil-based make up remover to take this product off.
This was a pretty decent bag. I think that I'll get use out of all of this month's goodies. And the bag itself is my favorite!