Top 5 fave Fall/holiday look tutorials
It's no secret that I LOVE watching YouTube makeup tutorials (here!). As usual I've been watching videos and coming across Fall and holiday-inspired tutorials. YouTube beauty gurus are a great source of creative inspiration and fresh ideas on how to create this season's most sought after looks. I wanted to share 5 videos that have been up my alley this season.
- Shades of Kassie's Bright Eyes & Bold Lips: Holiday Tutorial: Kassie almost always shows full on, intricate looks. She might use a million colors for one look, but her looks always turn out gorgeous and pulled together.
- Makeup By Alli's Romantic Fall Makeup Look: Alli is such a natural beauty with a flare for the dramatic. Her looks are always immaculate yet effortless in a way-- not sure how she does it.
- Makeup By Tiffany D's Get Ready With Me: Simple Fall Makeup Tutorial: Tiffany is into simple, clean everyday wearable looks. She's a great teacher to boot. I also love her personal style in fashion and home decor. Psst, she's working with the LORAC Pro Palette here-- one of my faves.
- Jaclyn Hill's Fall Smokey Eye Tutorial: This woman is a mega talented makeup artist-- she's got some serious skills. She walks you through creating a smokey eyes with a warm crease perfect for the fall.
- Makeup Geek's Day to Night Holiday Makeup and Outfit: Marlena is gorgeous and I love her dramatic looks. Her style is so glitzy and over the top, but she makes seems easy enough for a novice to do.
Ok, get watching! And you're welcome.
Post a Comment